Why You Need an Infrared Camera on Your Phone
- FLIR ONE is lightweight, easy to connect and easy to use.
Explore the world around you in ways you never thought possible, with no additional cords, cases, devices or screens necessary.
Thermal imaging is one of the most powerful technologies ever developed to enhance human vision.
At Home - Put more things on the “Did It Yourself” list.
FLIR ONE can help you isolate places of possible warm or cold air leaks to optimize your home’s energy efficiency; identify wet areas and potential leaks in ceilings, walls and floors before mold starts, and spot overloaded electrical connections at the source. This tool is the handyperson’s best friend and a must-have for your DIY days.
AT WORK-Work faster, smarter and safer.
Whether you’re looking for water leaks, trying to find the source of something that smells hot, or searching for lost pets at night, FLIR ONE lets you see things you couldn’t before.
FLIR ONE APP: Color pallets (B/W, W/B, Rainbow, Contrast, Arctic, Hot/Cold, Iron) · MSX Blending (adds visible spectrum detail to thermal images and enhances resolution) · Still image capture · Video capture (.mov format) · °F and °C temp readout (spot meter) · Frictionless Sharing (Twitter, Facebook, e-mail, SMS, etc.) · Copy images to camera roll · Battery charge monitor
Connect your FLIR ONE to your smartphone or tablet to transform it into a thermal camera.
FLIR ONE for iOS
160 × 120 resolution thermal accessory with MSX for iPhones / iPads with a lightening connector
|FLIR ONE for Android|
160 × 120 resolution thermal accessory with MSX for Android devices with a micro USB
|FLIR ONE First Gen|
80 × 60 resolution thermal accessory with MSX for iPhone 5/5s
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATION OF FLIR ONE CAMERA:
· Scene range temperature: 32°F to 212°F (0°C to 100°C)
· Operating temperature: 32°F to 95°F (0°C to 35°C)
· Weight: 3.9 ounces, 110 grams
· Dimensions: L 5.5 inches (140 mm) x W 2.4 inches (61 mm) x H 0.85 inches (22 mm)
· Battery capacity: 1400 mA/h (maximum thermal imager battery life is approximately four hours continuous use. FLIR ONE does not consume power from the iPhone battery, nor does it charge the iPhone battery)
· Core: FLIR Lepton™ thermal camera core
· Visible camera: VGA (used for FLIR® MSX® blending)
· Sensitivity: ability to detect temperature differences as small as 0.18°F (0.1°C)
· Charging method: micro USB and 1A wall charger (charges FLIR ONE only)
· iPhone compatibility: iPhone5, iPhone5S running iOS 7 or above
· The FLIR ONE app is available for download from the Apple App Store. Additional apps will be available in August; FLIR ONE Panorama™, FLIR ONE Timelapse™, FLIR ONE Paint™, and FLIR ONE CloseUp™
· Included accessories: USB charging cable, iPhone case, and jack audio adapter.
· Certifications and standards: FCC, CE, RoHS, CAN ICES-3 (B)/ NMB-3(B), UL